Paddle & Pints - Bridge of Flowers to Floodwater Brewery
Shelburne Falls (49 Conway Street)
A relaxed, 1-mile wandering loop paddle from O'Malley Park in Buckland that will take us around the world-famous Bridge of Flowers in Shelburne Falls, and up to Floodwater Brewing Company where we'll stop and decide on a local spot for dinner. Of course, we will also enjoy a brew from Floodwater's delicious selection of beers on tap.
Following dinner, we will stroll over to Mo's Fudge Factor for some world-class ice cream, freshly-made fudge, or maybe even a tasty milkshake - the options for a sweet treat are nearly endless! The official excursion ends here so that you may enjoy the sights of this quintessential New England town and return to your car on your own schedule.
- Date: July 14, 2021
- Time: 5:30pm - 7:30pm
- Fitness Level: Able to paddle at a moderate pace for 5 minutes, able to swim at least 10 yards cross-current unassisted
- Skill Level: Beginner
- Price: $95
- Kayak and paddle
- PFD appropriate to water conditions and your needs
- Dry storage for small personal items
- Beer selection from Floodwater, dinner, and ice cream
- A relaxing evening experience in beautiful Shelburne Falls
**In all AE programs, we encourage you to use the gear most comfortable to you or appropriate to the activity. If you intend to bring your own equipment, please reach out at least 48-hours prior so we may make final plans for a safe and enjoyable day.
What to bring:
- Clothing for paddling and dry clothing
- Footwear for paddling and dry land footwear
- Sunglasses - polarized ideal
- Sunscreen and hat
- Waterproof camera!