Paddle & Pints - Bridge of Flowers to Floodwater Brewing Co
Fitness Level: Able to paddle at a moderate pace for 5 minutes, able to swim at least 10 yards cross-current unassisted
Skill Level: Beginner
A relaxed, 1-mile wandering loop paddle from O'Malley Park in Buckland that will take us around the world-famous Bridge of Flowers in Shelburne Falls, and up to Floodwater Brewing Company where we'll stop and enjoy a pint from a selection of seasonal brews on tap along with fresh pizza delivered from Country Pie Pizza Co in Ashfield.
- Kayak and paddle
- PFD appropriate to water conditions and your needs
- Dry storage for small personal items
- Beer selection from Floodwater, dinner, and ice cream
- A relaxing evening experience in beautiful Shelburne Falls
What to bring:
- Clothing for paddling and dry clothing
- Footwear for paddling and dry land footwear
- Sunglasses - polarized ideal
- Sunscreen and hat
- Waterproof camera!